tired of waking up tired
I guess the title says it all. Well, I borrowed the phrase from an album title, can't remember what the band was. Anyone, help? Shaun? We saw it last night, I *think*
Anyway. I go to sleep feeling tired, I wake up, still tired.
I guess I need a day where I can just sleep til I can't sleep anymore. Wonder if that'll work, somehow I don't think so. Maybe it's just the constant crappy weather in S'pore bothering me, while I was in Tioman I never felt like this, even though I woke up early. Grr wish I was back there, wearing shorts or a swimsuit almost the whole day, bumming around. Only I'd like to take someone along with me. Ah. If only, if only, I wish. As if.
Or
Maybe I'm allergic to school! HAHAHA. Ok in that case, I should quit now, move to Tioman or some other beach area and bum around.
A warning in advance, there are times nowadays when I'm feeling really crabby and irritated and I'm liable to snap out at you so watch it. Case in point: yesterday, I blew up at that annoying walking blob. Sorry to anyone in class whom I freaked out, but well, now you know, I've a short fuse and am not so happy and cheerful all the time as I know some of you think I am. Huh this has turned out to be a stupid whiney rant, so I shall stop it right here, right now. I hesitate to click "publish post" but I shall anyway.
I'm just bored and kinda lonely at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment